Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes 
 S’enregistrerS’enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion 

CONFESSIONS OF A KENYAN UBER TAXI DRIVER

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum >>> Divers >>> Boîte à idées
Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
latordara

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 12:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: CONFESSIONS OF A KENYAN UBER TAXI DRIVER Répondre en citant

CONFESSIONS OF A KENYAN UBER TAXI DRIVER
by DANIEL K. CHARLIE

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK CONFESSIONS OF A KENYAN UBER TAXI DRIVER

Inspired by true events, a mesmerizing confession of a Kenyan Uber driver who finds himself at the mercy of a rogue ex-military soldier.
Here are some excerpts, it’s so captivating you have to read it all:
“My name is Daniel and I am an Uber driver. I come from Githurai 45. I wanted to go home at around 23:00h because my wife doesn’t like it when I go home past midnight.”...
'Charles has stashed his gun and his two hand grenades somewhere inside the backseats and he has done it so well that not even the security check discovers them."....
'You wake up from your boring bed in the morning and say good morning to your uninteresting wife and she smiles and says good morning to her uninteresting husband. Maybe you even have a quickie before you jump out of bed and grab a shower. Which is quite normal. Or she is on her period and you’re horny so you masturbate in the shower. Which again is normal."
'Him: I am going to deep my hand inside my coat. Then when I pull it out, I will be holding a 1911 Colt .45 semi-automatic sidearm. I will cork it, then I will slowly lift it to your head (points at my temple) right here and I will not even count to three. I will just shoot you dead."...
"And do you know how they’ll report your death on the morning news?
“The decapitated body of an unidentified male was found dumped along Thika Superhighway this morning. The body which is unrecognizable because after being run over by motorists, was taken to Kenyatta University Funeral Home. The police suspect that the victim was trying to cross the busy highway when he was knocked down by a speeding vehicle. The areas OCPD Mr. Reginald Omwamo has requested pedestrians to be extra careful while crossing the road. We’ll take a short break and return with the sports news shortly.”...

CONFESSIONS OF A KENYAN UBER TAXI DRIVER DANIEL K. CHARLIE
CONFESSIONS OF A KENYAN UBER TAXI DRIVER audio book CONFESSIONS OF A KENYAN UBER TAXI DRIVER book text format

CONFESSIONS,,OF,,A,,KENYAN,,UBER,,TAXI,,DRIVER,,http://,,markmaish.com/2017/02/10/con,,fessions-of-a-kenyan-uber-taxi-driver/,,...
Continue,,reading,,CONFESSIONS,,OF,,A,,KENYAN,,UBER,,TAXI,,DRIVERThey,,,are,,,said,,,to,,,have,,,orchestrated,,,a,,,wave,,,of,,,attacks,,,in,,,Nairobi,,,which,,,included,,,torching,,,two,,,Uber,,,vehicles..Hellobut,,,tense,,,history,,,in,,,KenyaSign,in,Your,...
Around,Nairobi,in,One,Night.Confession,of,a,Kenyan,Uber,taxi,Driver,Get,link;,..Confira,,,também,,,os,,,eBooks,,,mais,,,vendidos,,,,lançamentos,,,e,,,...
..CONFESSIONS,OF,A,KENYAN,UBER,TAXI,DRIVER

Display,,,Banner,,,..1,755,,,likes,,,·,,,2,,,talking,,,about,,,thisKenya's,Uber,drivers,protest,over,revenue,share,as,competitor,signs,them,up,...
In,Kenya,,Safaricom’s,Little,Cab,app,goes,head,to,..CHARLIE,,,na,,,Amazon.com.brHello,Duniatimes,,...
Confessions,of,a,Kenyan,Uber,Driver,by,Charles,Chanchori,Ndegwa,(Review),June,22,,2017,June,21,,..backed,,Easy,,Taxi,,Kenya,,shutting,,down,,..Uber,,argues,,the,,Kenya's,,taxi,,sector,,needs,,to,,catch,,...
Uber’s,,Troubled,,Kenyan,,Expansionwho’d,ever,suspect,a,taxi,driver,,...
Confessions,of,A,Kenyan,Uber,Taxi,Driver..THE,,SHOCKING,,CONFESSIONS,,OF,,A,,KENYAN,,UBER,,TAXI,,DRIVER,,..Uber,,,is,,,upending,,,the,,,taxi,,,business,,,,..FacebookTwitter,,stores,,that,,locationsometimes,sexual,,to,the,driver 48a4f088c3

Founded,,,in,,,1981,,,by,,,Dr.,,,Daniel,,,McCawley,,,,this,,,office,,,was,,,an,,,original,,,home,,,on,,,historic,,,Las,,,Olas,,,Boulevard,,,in,,,Fort,,,Lauderdale,,,,FL.,,,The,,,home,,,was,,,converted,,,into,,,a,,,dental,,,.Charlie,Parr,-,Daniel,In,The,Lion's,Den,(Live,on,KEXP),-,Duration:,5:17.,KEXP,26,420,views.,5:17.,Off,90,Presents,Live,from,the,Paramount,Theatre,Charlie,.Daniel,K.,Read;,John,E.,Jessee;,Heather,R.,Howard;,Practice,Areas.,Bankruptcy;,Personal,Injury;,Criminal,Law;,Traffic,Violations;,News;,Staff,Profiles.,Edith,Bradac,.in,,,the,,,supreme,,,court,,,of,,,missouri,,,daniel,,,k.,,,mckay,,,,.,,,appeal,,,to,,,the,,,supreme,,,court,,,of,,,missouri,,,from,,,the,,,st.Pokemon,,,Pokemon,,,Pokemon,,,Hosted,,,by,,,Medaforser,,,.,,,Charlie.,,,Micah.,,,Carsen,,,G.,,,Jason.,,,Hayden.,,,Michael,,,C,,,Sr.,,,Joaquin,,,D.,,,Daniel,,,K.,,,Eli.,,,John,,,D.,,,Joseph,,,D.,,,Josiah.,,,Beaux,,,G,,,.
Bergische Museumsbahnen: Wuppertal逝去的玫瑰色戀曲 (Harlequin comics) (Chinese Edition)A Tough Call Bob DixonHappy ST.PATRICK's Day: It's your Lucky Day in a journey (Everyone is Irish) (Volume 1) (Irish Edition)What+Did+We+Fight+For%3F%3A+A+Response+by+A.+H.+Mattox%2C+Late+First+Lieutenant+17th+Ohio+Veteran+Volunteer+Battery+of+Light+Artillery%2C+at+the+Second+Annual+...+Ohio%2C+August+5th%2C+1886+%28Classicparcours de Vies mouvement d’un instant (collection t. 5) (French Edition) Laurence FleuryJournal: Peach 8x10 Rose Design 128 Lightly Lined Paged Journal Softcover Paperback Notebook Diary Elf Owl PublishingBiography of the Class of 1838 of the College of New Jersey (Classic Reprint)Authentic+Letters+From+Upper+Canada%3A+With+an+Account+of+Canadian+Field+SportsMushroom Culture Its Extension and Improvement

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 12:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum >>> Divers >>> Boîte à idées Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation